Sofa Cleaning Botany
No matter how careful you are with your sofas, they’ll eventually get dirty. The fibres will trap dust, dander, hair, and germs over time, and that would affect the colour and appearance of the sofa. A dirty sofa can have a negative impact on the overall appeal of the room. When the sofa becomes too dirty, most people seek to replace or reupholster it but you don’t need it. Before you make the decision to replace the furniture, you can try Ace Carpet Cleaning’s sofa cleaning Botany.
What’s Included in Sofa Cleaning?
People are usually surprised by how well we can clean sofas. They assume that all the dirt, grime, and stains have settled in and can’t be removed. That’s not always the case; the cleaning agents we use are highly effective and will remove different kinds of stains and problems. Our sofa cleaning Botany services include:
- Initial Assessment – We will examine the sofa thoroughly to understand the stains and problems with it. This will help us provide an accurate quote and come up with solutions that would help.
- Pre-Vacuuming Spray – Just vacuuming isn’t always enough because some stains sink in too deep and won’t come off easily. This spray will loosen the dirt and grime in the fibres and help us remove the layer of stubborn dirt.
- Stain Removal – At this stage, we address any specific stains we find during the initial assessment. A combination of chemicals and cleaning techniques will be used to address the problem based on the nature and size of the stain and the material of the sofa.
- Vacuuming or Steam Cleaning – Once the stains are addressed, we’ll use the vacuum or steam method to address the general dirt and grime. They will come off relatively easy thanks to the pre-vacuuming spray.
- Sanitization and Deodorization – Over time, sofas develop this musty odour that’s unpleasant and feels unhygienic. We’ll sanitise and deodorise it to ensure that odour is eliminated and your furniture smells fresh.
- Scotch Guarding – We apply Scotch Guard to the sofa to ensure future dirt and stains don’t settle into the fibres.
How we differ
If you want your sofa to be cleaned thoroughly, you need to hire a company that’s familiar with the latest techniques. Here are some qualities that make us and our sofa cleaning Botany stand out:
- We have the latest sofa and upholstery cleaning equipment.
- Our experts know how to address specific stains and problems.
- Our company is focused on customer satisfaction and offers 100% guarantee.
- We deliver good results in a short amount of time. Your sofa won’t be out of commission for long.
- We use toxin-free, wide-spectrum chemicals to clean the sofa and eliminate bacteria.
If you want to know more about us or hire our sofa cleaning Botany services, visit our contact us page or give us a call for a free quote on 0415 096 801.