Rug Cleaning Redfern
Many people don’t realize that there’s some difference between a carpet and a rug. A carpet is a large mat that’s spans from wall to wall and tends to cover the entire floor. The rug, on the other hand, will only cover a portion of the floor and is often added for aesthetic and functional value. Rugs will keep your feet warm in cool mornings the moment you step out of your bed. They’re soft, fluffy, and a nightmare to clean. At Ace Carpet Cleaning, we understand how to do rug cleaning Redfern and will make sure yours looks as good as new.
How Do We Clean Rugs?
Rugs can be expensive, especially if they’re designer or hand woven. It’s important to treat them gently and make sure that they’re not harmed during the rug cleaning Redfern process. We use a sophisticated cleaning system that ensures your rugs are clean and undamaged:
- Rug Assessment – We’ll inspect the rug for any damage or stains. We’ll also analyse the composition and material and plan the cleaning procedure accordingly. Wool, silk, cotton, natural, or synthetic fibres all require very specific treatment.
- Dust Removal – During this process, we remove all the loose dirt from the rug. This dirt is usually settled deep in the fibres and can’t be removed by a residential vacuum cleaner.
- Testing – At this stage, we test the dyes and colour fasteners in the rug to ensure they don’t bleed during the cleaning process. This is a vital step because it ensures your rug isn’t ruined by the rug cleaning Redfern process.
- Pre-Spray – Once the rug testing is done, we spray a cleaning solution all over the rug and make sure that the entire surface is covered. This spray will start to break down the dirt and grime in the rug.
- Shampoo – After the pre-spray settles in, we use shampoo and the buffer machine to gently clean the rug. The buffer machine reaches deep into the rug and removes all stubborn dust and germs.
- Rinse – Post the shampoo treatment, we rinse the rug thoroughly and remove all traces of soap from the fibres.
- Drying – After the rug is clean and deodorised, we dry and de-humidify it to ensure it’s ready to use upon delivery.
- We use the latest equipment and techniques to ensure your rug is completely clean.
- Customer satisfaction is vital to us so we offer 100% guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with the results. Let us know immediately if our work isn’t up to expectations.
- Our prices are very reasonable and the quality of our work is excellent. That’s why our clients keep coming back to us for our services.
Want to know what our previous clients have to say about Ace Carpet Cleaning? Visit our testimonials page or our True Local page to find out. If you want to know more about us or hire our rug cleaning Redfern services, visit our contact us page or give us a call for a free quote on 0415 096 801.